Friday, 27 May 2011

If We Weren't All Crazy


If you act crazy all your life, they'll never be able to commit you. ~ Rosemary Saucier #quote




You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy. ~ Charles Manson #quote






I'm only crazy when other people can't stand that I'm right. ~ Grace K #quote



Knowing that you're crazy doesn't make the crazy things stop happening. ~ Mark Vonnegut #quote







You have to go on and be crazy. Craziness is like heaven. ~ Jimi Hendrix #quote





Memory is a crazy woman that hoards colored rags and throws away food.  ~ Austin O'Malley #quote







I'll take crazy over stupid any day. ~ Joss Whedon #quote




What sane person could live in this world and not be crazy? ~ Ursula K. Le Guin #quote





I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal. ~ Groucho Marx #quote







A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?  ~ Albert Einstein #quote





Ouisa: "I'm not crazy, M'Lynn! I've simply been in a very bad mood for forty years!" ~ Steel Magnolias #linesfrommovies

Dreams, if they're any good, are always a little bit crazy.  ~ Ray Charles #quote









Even that crazy lunatic, my aunt the Empress, was absolutely sweet and charming. ~ Lord Mountbatten #quote



Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live. ~ Charles Bukowski #quote



Here’s the thing… I’ve already gone crazy once. I know what my limits are. ~ Stephenie Meyer (Eclipse) #quote


The only way to have a life is to commit to it like crazy.  ~ Angelina Jolie #quote







 If we weren't all crazy, we would go insane. ~ Jimmy Buffett #lyrics