Wednesday, 13 February 2013

In All Disorder a Secret Order

These pictures are to add to TNCNNA's collection of Ecuadorian Crosses & Angels
A man once said death smiles upon us all. All a man can do is smile back. ~ Gladiator #linesfrommovies

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. ~ George Carlin #quote

Two roads diverged in a wood & I - I took the one less traveled by / And that has made all the difference. ~ Robert Frost #quote

All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. ~ Charles Schulz #quote


If the problem can't be solved, worrying is unnecessary. ~ Seven years in Tibet #linesfrommovies

Please send me anything but signals that are mixed, because I can't read your rolling eyes. ~ Chris Carrabba #quote

There is some comfort in the ocean, no past, no future. ~ The Last Samuri #linesfrommovies

You can't be a proper writer without a touch of madness, can you? ~ Madeleine, Quills #linesfrommovies




I'm not well read, but when I do read, I read well. ~ Kurt Cobain #quote

If you're going to send someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is. ~ Vin Diesel ~ Triple X #linesfrommovies

Apathy is the glove in which evil slips it's hand. ~ National Lampoon's Van Wilder #linesfrommovies

If I’m killed by the questions like a cancer, then I’ll be buried in the silence of the answer. ~ Linkin Park #quote



Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So... get on your way. ~ Dr. Seuss #quote

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. ~ Edgar Allan Poe #quote

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~ Bertrand Russell #quote

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I've spread my dreams under you feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. ~ William Butler Yeats #quote




Eighty percent of success is showing up. ~ Woody Allen #quote

If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question? ~ Lily Tomlin #quote

In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order. ~ Carl Jung #quote

Despair is a narcotic. It lulls the mind into indifference. ~ Charlie Chaplin #quote


Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. ~ Mark Twain #quote

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future. ~ Adolf Hitler #quote

Irreverence is the champion of liberty and its only sure defense. ~ Mark Twain #quote

In a thousand pounds of law there is not an ounce of love. ~ John Ray #quote


Death is a very dull, dreary affair, and my advice to you is to have nothing whatsoever to do with it. ~ W. Somerset Maugham #quote

The Word of fire burns today / On the lips of our prophets in an evil age. ~ Margaret Walker #quote

Let us have a care not to disclose our hearts to those who shut up theirs against us. ~ Francis Beaumont #quote

In times like these, it helps to recall that there have always been times like these. ~ Paul Harvey #quote



Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places. ~ E. Joseph Cossman #quote

War is only a cowardly escape from the problems of peace. ~ Thomas Mann #quote

If we will not learn to eat the only food that the universe grows...then we must starve eternally. ~ C.S. Lewis #quote

In order to be respected, authority has got to be respectable. ~ Tom Robbins #quote




I really wonder what gives us the right to wreck this poor planet of ours. ~ Kurt Vonnegut #quote

Yesterday ain’t gone / We just pushed it aside / Out in the jungle / There ain’t nowhere you can hide ~ Culture Club #lyrics

There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls. ~ George Carlin #quote
Resolve to take fate by the throat and shake a living out of her. ~ Louisa May Alcott #quote

Let me tell you how it will be / There’s one for you, nineteen for me / ’cause I’m the taxman ~ George Harrison #lyrics

A man sees what he wants to see / And disregards the rest. ~ Paul Simon #lyrics

The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed, but that he cannot believe anyone else. ~ George Bernard Shaw #quote

Please don’t tell me that’s the way that it goes, ’cause I’ve tried hard and I know. ~ Grand Funk Railroad #lyrics