6 tablespoons melted butter
8 oz. package cream cheese
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons cold milk
3 cups of whipping cream (whipped)
2 boxes of instant chocolate pudding
3 cups cold milk
Mini chocolate chips or grated chocolate
- Stick all of the Oreos in the food processor and blend until they turn into small crumbs.
- Melt butter and stir into Oreo crumbs until well combined.
- Pore Oreos into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan and push down until they coat the bottom of the pan.
- Place in fridge.
- Now mix the cream cheese until fluffy
- Add 2 tablespoons milk and 1/4 cup sugar and mix well.
- Then stir in 1-1/4 cup whipped cream
- Add this over top of the Oreo crumb layer and spread until it is all covered
- Put in fridge
- Mix instant pudding and 3 cups of milk and whisk for 2 minutes until it thickens.
- Spread this over the previous layer.
- Put in fridge or freezer for at least 10 minutes to let pudding set a little.
- Put the remaining whipped cream on top for your final layer.
- Cover with mini chocolate chips or grated chocolate.
- Place in fridge or freezer until set.