1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into strips
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 tablespoon flour
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 cup spicy mustard
2 tablespoons honey
- Turn oven to "broil."
- Spread coconut evenly on a baking sheet.
- Toast coconut until slightly browned and remove from oven.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees ºF.
- Mix flour, nutmeg, and toasted coconut in a bowl.
- Place chicken strips in a bowl and drizzle with melted coconut oil
- Prepare cookie sheet with oil so the strips won't stick.
- Coat chicken with dry mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly.
- While chicken is cooking, mix mustard and honey for dipping sauce.