Thursday, 7 May 2015

The Face is Familiar




The Face Is Familiar But I Can't Quite Remember My Name #bumperstickers

Turn off that light. Do you think we own the electric company? #Momism

What part of NO don't you understand? #Momism

It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can do only a little. Do what you can. ~ Sydney Smith #quote



Nothing is illegal until you get caught #bumperstickers

Honk if you love peace and quiet. #justajoke

If you want the rainbow, you must to put up with the rain.  #fortunecookiesayings   

The average soccer ball is made up of 32 leather panels and held together by 642 stitches #factoids 

Real women don't have hot flashes they have power surges #bumperstickers 

As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools #bumperstickers











Proportional to their weight, men are stronger than horses. #factoid

It is illegal to play tennis in the streets of Cambridge. #factoid





Nothing is worth more than this day. ~ Goethe #quote

I think that I think, therefore I think that I am #bumperstickers

You are driving too close I can see your bald spot #bumperstickers   

I didn't ask who put it there, I said Pick it up! #Momism

Ergaphobia' is the fear of work. #factoid


The average speed of a skydiver is 200kph (124mph) #factoids

Dolphins can hear underwater sounds from 24km (15miles) away #factoids   

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog #bumperstickers
Flattery will go far tonight. #fortunecookiesayings

Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away. #tips

I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call. #truefactsoflife         




Do not wait; the time will never be just right. Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along. ~ Napoleon Hill #quote

You will live a long, happy life. #fortunecookiesayings       

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things #bumperstickers

There are few things in life more heartwarming than to be welcomed by a cat. ~ Tay Hohoff #quotes #cats

My other car sticker is funny #bumperstickers




Help Stamp Out And Eradicate Superfluous Redundancy #bumperstickers

All pilots on international flights identify themselves in English regardless of their country of origin #ENGlanguage

The first letters of the months July through to November spell JASON #factoid

Have you seen Elvis? 1-800-GET-A-LIFE #bumperstickers

One in every 2000 babies is born with a tooth. #factoid  

Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God. ~  Unknown #quotes #cats   

If at first you don’t succeed, sky diving is not for you. #sarcasticsayings

It's bad luck to be superstitious #bumperstickers

Beware of people who dislike cats. ~ Irish Proverb #quotes #cats

Admiral Lord Nelson was less than 1.6 metres tall. #factoid

Give me a stock clerk with a goal and I'll give you a man who will make history.  Give me a man with no goals and I'll give you a stock clerk. ~ J.C. Penney #quote