Monday, 13 June 2016

All I Ask

All our knowledge has its origin in our perceptions. ~  Leonardo da Vinci #quote

All paid jobs absorb and degrade the mind. ~ Aristotle #quote

All paths are the same, leading nowhere. Therefore, pick a path with heart! ~ Carlos Castaneda #quote

All philosophy lies in two words, sustain and abstain. ~ Epictetus #quote
All say, "How hard it is that we have to die" - a strange complaint to come from the mouths of people who have had to live. ~ Mark Twain #quote

All sorrows can be borne if you put them into a story or tell a story about them. ~ Isak Dinesen #quote

All that glitters is not gold. Gilded tombs do worms enfold. ~ William Shakespeare #quote

All that I am, I am because of my mind. ~ Paavo Nurmi #quote

All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. ~ Edmund Burke #quote

All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name. ~ Andre Breton #quote

All of life is a foreign country. ~ Jack Kerouac #quote


All of my misfortunes come from having thought too well of my fellows. ~ Jean Jacques Rousseau #quote

All of us are much more human than otherwise. ~ Harry Stack Sullivan #quote

All of us fail to match our dreams of perfection. So I rate us on the basis of our splendid failure to do the impossible. ~ W.Faulkner #quote

All of us have to recognize that we owe our children more than we have been giving them. ~ Hillary Clinton #quote

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. ~ Walt Disney #quote

All men are prepared to accomplish the incredible if their ideals are threatened. ~ Maya Angelou #quote

All men of action are dreamers. ~ James Huneker #quote

All Moanday, Tearday, Wailsday, Thumpsday, Frightday, Shatterday. ~ James Joyce #quote

All morons hate it when you call them a moron. ~ J.D. Salinger #quote
All movements go too far. ~ Bertrand Russell #quote

All my life I've wanted to be somebody; I realize now that I should have been more specific. ~ Lily Tomlin #quote

All my life, I've understood the nature of where I come from, but I never thought it might be wicked until now. ~ Brenna Yovanoff #quote

All I want is to stand in a field
and to smell green
to taste air
to feel the earth want me
Without all this concrete
hating me
~ P.Pulfrey #quote

All in all you're just another brick in the wall. ~ Pink Floyd #lyrics
All it takes for evil to rule a land is for good men to remain silent. ~ Daniel Webster #quote

All leaders share something in common. They feel they are the only ones who can do the job. ~ Julie Nixon Eisenhower #quote

All man's miseries derive from not being able to sit quietly in a room alone. ~ Blaise Pascal #quote

All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move. ~ Benjamin Franklin #quote

All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable. ~ Fran Lebowitz #quote

All great truths begin as blasphemies. ~ George Bernard Shaw #quote

All happiness is in the mind. ~ English #Proverb

All happy families resemble one another, each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way. ~ Leo Tolstoy #quote

All hope abandon, ye who enter here. ~ Dante Alighieri #quote

All I ask is that the present moment be postponed until I'm ready for it. ~ Ashleigh Brilliant #quote

All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy. ~ Spike Milligan #quote

All art is at once surface and symbol. Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. ~ Oscar Wilde #quote

All bad poetry springs from genuine feeling. ~ Oscar Wilde #poetryquotes

All cruel people describe themselves as paragons of frankness. ~ Tennessee Williams #quote

All enchantments die; only cowards die with them. ~ Charles Morgan #quote


All generalizations are dangerous, even this one. ~ Alexandre Dumas #quote

All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring. ~ Chuck Palahniuk #quote

All that is not eternal is eternally out of date. ~ C.S. Lewis #quote


All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others. ~ George Orwell #quote

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher. ~ Ambrose Bierce #quote

All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.
~ Edgar Allan Poe #quote

All the conductor has to do is stand back and try not to get in the way. Mozart is doing all the work. ~ Colin R. Davis #quote